Premier Document Imaging Software for Epicor
Document Imaging Software that is radically different (like us)
ettach doesn't just scan and attach documents to your ERP transaction files - it radically improves and expedites your document transaction processing.
ettach allows you to view your document when and where you need it - in your data entry screen. No toggling between screens or opening and closing attachments.
ettach creates a single screen to enter, review and approve AP invoices with the original document visible during the entire process! The new screen replaces your current AP entry screen and integrates with your current ERP system.
The screen design increases productivity and efficiency by reducing data entry errors and eliminating redundant data entry and duplicate invoicing.
The one screen design expedites the review and approval process by allowing users to easily identify each task within the process and task status allowing early identification and correction of delays, errors or missing information.
Additional features and benefits:
- Allows addition of master file records for new suppliers/vendors easily during data entry.
- Users are notified of documents requiring their approval.
- Approvals can be assigned at the line level of an entry.
- Replaces current expense report data entry and approval processes.
- Replaces current corporate credit card transaction review and approval.
- Allows assisted or manually entered account assignment for expense distribution to GL using your ERP system’s validated chart of accounts.
- Speeds expense recognition and categorization for P&L analysis and planning.
- Supports multi-company, multi-currency requirements.
- 100% web browser based system for access anytime, anywhere with any internet-enabled device.
Integrates with Sage MAS 500, Epicor Enterprise, and Greentree. Custom connectors can be constructed for many other ERP systems.
Pricing always allows for unlimited users making it extremely affordable to deploy across your enterprise.
Deploy and license the system as an on-premise or Software as a Service system.