Premier Sage 100 ERP Solution for Property Management
As a busy property manager, owner, or developer you need powerful tools to help run your operation. ACS Property Management is designed to be the most comprehensive property management system available - delivering the unique functionality you need with a special focus on advanced financial reporting and physical property management.
Many property management applications purport to offer the features and functionality you need, but fall short when it comes to providing the accounting and financial reporting tools that are fundamental to running a business.
ACS Property Management is the no compromise solution – delivering comprehensive property management functionality combined with powerful accounting and financial management tools.
ACS PM uses Sage 100 ERP as its financial backbone. By integrating with this world-class, time-tested accounting and financial management application, you benefit from best-of-breed functionality.
Best of breed functionality – Property Management and Financial Management
Eliminate the need for duplicate data entry and journal entries and increase accuracy and efficiency
Manage multiple companies (legal entities) in a single application
Gain the big picture with individual company or consolidate financial statements
Monitor property and unit health by generating profit and loss statements individual properties and units
Designate a General Ledger Segment and identifier for tracking transactions to the GL.
- Detailed transaction postings for properties and units allow for specialized financial reporting for mangers, owners and banks.
- Flexible lease setup with tracking for recurring charges, rate changes, late fees, insurance and taxes is ideal for Commercial, Residential, and Retail managers, Home Owners' Associations, and more.
- Comprehensive vacancy management tools and reporting.
- Integrated CAM/Reimbursement process calculated directly from accounts payable expenses.
- Fully integrated automated billing and receipts process.
- Analyze the profitability of individual properties and units by tracking all transactions associated with them.
- Analytical reports to manage tenants (agings, form letters, statements), leases (rent rolls, lease abstracts), and vacancies (move-out and vacancy reports). Available to print Multi-Company reports as well
- Multi-Company processing for high volume Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable users.