Accelerated Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Analytics for Acumatica
The AI-on-Demand Solution for business users combines data science and machine learning with Acumatica Cloud ERP
UBIX is a data science platform designed to democratize AI and allow business users and subject matter experts to solve complex analytic problems without relying on data scientists. UBIX manages the complete AI lifecycle by automating and scaling all the key tasks across the end-to-end data and analytics pipeline; and enabling users of all skill levels to contribute to the development of AI applications at scale. This makes UBIX a natural fit for AI application development to drive digital transformation for small and midmarket organizations.
The integration of UBIX and Acumatica automates the ingestion of Acumatica ERP transaction data and external third-party data (e.g., weather, commodity indices, etc.) into a data lake for data cleansing and shaping, AI model development, testing and deployment to deliver timely, reliable predictive insights. UBIX can address any number of analytics use cases from the front office to the back office, for example:
- Sales pipeline conversion modeling to predict the likelihood that a sales opportunity will convert into a win, lose or no deal
- Accounts Receivables (AR) analytics to predict the likelihood that past due invoices will be paid in the next 30 – 60 days in order to improve AR collections.
- Demand forecasting to improve forecast accuracy by 20-30% in order to reduce working capital
- Commodity price forecasting analytics to reduce procurement spend by 3-5%
- Asset monitoring and predictive maintenance to improve asset uptime and maximize plant throughput
“Through leading edge technology and best-in-class business functionality, Acumatica continues to deliver unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations,” said Christian Lindberg, VP of Partner Solutions at Acumatica. “With UBIX’s deep knowledge and expertise in data science and AI, this partnership is making advanced analytics and AI capabilities still more affordable to small and midsize organizations,”
"We are able to create a highly sensitive and responsive digital supply chain, to manage inventories in real-time and to optimize operations end-to-end," COO Clothing Manufacturer
“It’s hard to create a metric for how much UBIX can help our work. We really couldn’t do this type of work without UBIX, so there is no baseline comparison” Manager, Life Sciences
“We were impressed that UBIX could cope with streaming and historical trade, research, and pricing data, and deliver such an advanced service in so short a time-frame” Manager, Financial Services