Sage 100cloud: Automated Inventory Cycle Count, Multi-Bin WMS and Payment Processing
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Join us and our friends at CertiPro, Scanco and American Payment Solutions to learn about an advanced automated inventory cycle count and streamlined Multi-Bin WMS with payment processing solution for Sage 100cloud!
We will demonstrate the following:
Automated Inventory Cycle Counts
- Integrates with Scanco Multi-bin WMS and Stock Physical Counts
- Set-up the number of times to count items in the year
- Sends emails to counters on what to count each day
- Supports multiple warehouses and multiple companies with different cycle count schedules
- Manages Inventory Items life cycle.
Latest in Directed Picking and Auto Select Orders by Fill Rate
- Automatically ship all Sales Orders by selection Fill Rate, today's orders to go out, percent fill rate and ship complete
- Optimize inventory based on customer priorities and prepare ship batches next day and next week
- Latest in directed picking so the system advises the goods you want your pickers to select
- Zone picking, pick to tote, pick for multiple and single orders
- Split picking for primary picking, overflow and zones
Automate payment processing with American Payment Solutions to receive:
- PCI-DSS compliance assistance at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest American Express fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding available (American Express included)
- Access to the Level III Gateway for lower Business to Business interchange rates
- ClickToPay functionality