Sage Accpac/Sage 300 ERP Connector - IMAN
Realisable is focused on providing flexible integration solutions to Sage software.
The company was founded to create a solution that breaks the ideas that systems integration is a bespoke activity and that proper data integration software lay out of reach of small & medium business.
IMan and the SageAccpac/Sage300 connector allows you to integrate virtually any application with SageAccpac/Sage300.
eCommerce & webstore – we’ve integrated a variety of commercially available and custom developed websites with SageAccpac/Sage300.
- Purchase & procurement/EDI – integrating with a number of purchase and EDI providers.
- Manufacturing systems.
- Distribution and warehouse management – complex transactional integration with a number of third party logistics (3PL/4PL) providers.
- Timesheet, billing & job costing.
- Point of sale – integrating a variety of POS systems integrating with the G/L, A/R and cashbook modules.
- Business process automation – automation of complex business processes such as: order & payment gateway processing; intercompany transactions e.g. back-to-back sales & purchase order processing, A/P, A/R & G/L transactions and; time and billing approval.
- Banking transactions and reconciliation – importing of bank services and A/R receipts transactions to automate and streamline clumsy, lengthy & error prone manual processes.
- Data feeds/automated data capture – importing data from a variety sources such as Excel and CSV files to speed or automate repetitive data entry tasks.
Sage 300 ERP Data Integration Features
- All integration is made through the Accpac views ensuring data is validated and business logic maintained.
- All errors and warnings are logged. As our connector works through the views, errors and warnings are consistent with those generated when entering data manually.
- We provide seamless support for Accpac’s optional fields, full tax support and multicurrency.
- We smooth out the inconsistencies of the Accpac Object Model/views by providing a consistent record-field based user interface. Where there are shortcomings in the views we add the necessary logic and messaging.
- Key transactional data (order & document numbers, batch Ids & entry numbers) is captured at time of processing and can used for detailed audit reporting and/or written back to the IMan dataset to facilitate complex transactional processing.
Supported Integration Points/Imports
- G/L Journals (inc. Intercompany)
- A/R Customers
- A/R Ship-To Addresses
- A/R Customer Comments
- A/R Invoices
- A/R Receipts (Applied, Prepayments, Unallocated Cash & Miscellaneous)
- A/R Refunds
- A/P Vendor
- A/P Vendor Comment
- A/P Invoice (inc. Intercompany)
- A/P Payments (Applied, Prepayments & Miscellaneous)
- I/C Item
- I/C Item Pricing
- I/C Location Details
- I/C Vendor Pricing
- I/C Customer Item Pricing
- I/C Manufacturer’ Numbers
- I/C Adjustments
- I/C Assemblies
- I/C Internal Usage
- I/C Transfers
- I/C Stockcounts
- I/C Receipts
- I/C Shipments
- I/C Bill Of Materials
- O/E Orders (and quotes)
- O/E Shipments
- O/E Invoices
- O/E Credit Notes
- P/O Purchase Orders
- P/O Receipts
- P/O Invoices
- P/O Credit/Debit Notes
- P/O Vendor Contract Costs
- P/M Contract & Project (Insert & Update)
- P/M Costs
- P/M Charges
- P/M Materials Usage
- P/M Materials Usage Returns
- P/M Materials Allocation
- P/M Equipment Usage
- Canadian Payroll Timecards
- B/K Bank Entries
- T/X Tax Entries
- C/S Exchange Rates
- Norming Asset Management Acquisitions
- Peresoft Cashbook Entries (inc. A/R and A/P Entries)