Sage 100 ERP: Mobile Warehouse Management Software by ScanForce
Leading Sage 100 ERP Provider of Warehouse & Sales Automation Solutions
Warehouse Management Operations can be laborious and time-consuming. If you don’t have the right tools to run the storage, movement, receiving, picking and shipping of materials, you are bound to lose control of your inventory. With ScanForce Warehouse Automation & ScanForce Sales Automation, specifically designed and integrated with Sage 100 ERP, you are in charge of your Warehouse Management.
ScanForce Warehouse & Sales Automation utilizes portable data collection terminals to maintain and monitor warehouse inventory to improve inventory accuracy and warehouse efficiency. Error-prone and inefficient duplicate data entry and handwritten warehouse documents become a thing of the past. Transactions are captured at the point-of-activity, scanned data is validated and integrated seamlessly with the Sage 100 ERP solution, expediting the sales and warehouse processes.
ScanForce Warehouse and Sales Automation are versatile, too. ScanForce Software can run on Microsoft Windows Tablets and Laptops, Android Tablets and Phones, as well as on rugged mobile devices with integrated bar code scanners.
ScanForce for Sage 100 ERP offers the following:
- Mobile Apps for Rugged Scanning Mobile Devices, Android Tablets/Phones, and Windows Tablets/Laptops
- Instantaneous validation against Sage 100 ERP database
- Integration with ACS Multi-bin and JDBSG for Work Order and JobOps
- Complete Physical Counts and Cycle Counts
- Inventory Transactions including Transfers, Issues, Receipts, and more
- Purchase Order Receipt of Goods
- Sales Order processing with Pick and Pack, Invoicing, and Shipping options
- Thermal Label Printing from mobile device and within Sage 100 ERP
- Bill of Materials Production Entry for Manufacturers
- Return Merchandise Authorization Automation
- Remotely create Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices, and Credit Memos
- Capture signatures and print on mobile printers or from Sage 100 ERP Invoice History
- Compatible with 2D and long-range scan engines
- Communication via WiFi, cellular data, or docked connections, but does not require a constant connection
ScanForce's Professional Services provide the know-how and insight to help you design and implement sound business solutions to distribute your most critical business processes and information to your mobile workforce. Additionally, the ScanForce Warehouse and Sales Automation solutions can be customized and tailored to fit any unique processes or requirements that your business may have. From design and configuration to integration and implementation to training and ongoing support, we are here to help you realize the potential of your mobile business strategy.