SYSPRO ERP Consultants, Michigan
ROI Systems Group, Inc. SYSPRO ERP Partner
Commerce Twp., MI
Who We Are: For over 25 years, ROI Systems Group has provided companies throughout the Midwest with multi-user manufacturing, distribution, and accounting systems solutions. As expert ERP consultants and a SYSPRO Premium Partner, we have the cost-effective solution to meet your business challenges.
What We Do:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for Just-in-Time (JIT) supply chain management, bar coding, e-commerce, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- On-premise, cloud, and mobile SYSPRO solutions
- New implementations
- Major upgrades and legacy migrations
- General ad hoc consulting
- Business process improvements & optimization
- Business Activity Queries (BAQs) & Business Process Management (BPM)
- Custom development
- Crystal Reports
- Service Connect advanced business tools
- Data conversions
- Systems consulting: patch updates, performance tuning, installations
- End user application training
- Help desk support
What Sets Us Apart: We feel a system should not only allow our clients to better service their customers but also provide the control necessary to manage their resources. Our systems are designed to meet those specific demands. Whether we use off-the-shelf solutions software or custom applications, ROI has a cost effective solution to meet your business challenges.
We are a single source for your software solutions and our services include implementation, training, consulting, custom development, and business process mapping, all done by our professional staff. We have over 25 years experience and a portfolio of satisfied customers.
Our commitment to providing our clients exactly what they demand and require is sincere. When you combine this with our personal service it can only result in one thing...a satisfied client.
About SYSPRO ERP
SYSPRO ERP simplifies business complexity for manufacturers and distributors. It can be deployed in the cloud, on premise, or through a hybrid model, and is accessible from any device, at anytime, anywhere. The fully integrated business solution includes accounting, inventory management, order management, planning and scheduling, supply chain management, warehouse management, production management, customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence, and manufacturing operations management applications.
Read our most popular content: