Search by city, state and product
Avoid ERP software selection confusion and save time!
Let our 30 years of ERP industry experience help you with your ERP software selection, vendor selection or formal introductions to ERP consultants.
Why work with an ERP consultant?
Top 6 reasons ERP consultants are critical to the success of your ERP implementation.
- Switch or Stay? When you work with an ERP consultant, they help you decide if it's time to leave your current ERP or accounting software or make a switch. Often adding a 3rd party enhancement to your existing system helps stretch out your initial software investment.
- Business Process Assessment / Needs Analysis: The first thing an experienced ERP consultant will do is to get to know your business and your challenges. This is the first step in helping an ERP consultant understand how they can help you.
- ERP Software Selection: There are so many ERP software and 3rd Party options out there and you may need your ERP consultant to make sure you select the right system.
- ERP Software Implementation and Training: ERP consultants are critical to help establish expectations of what resources and time will be necessary to accomplish a successful ERP implementation. They are available to help with the initial needs assessment ERP software selection, implementation, data conversion, data integration, set up and training.
- ERP Software Ongoing ERP Software Support: ERP consultants typically establish a long-term relationship with each client to help with future business challenges, additional software requirements, year-end processing, software upgrades and business consulting.
- Trusted Advisor: The best ERP consultants understand your business challenges and requirements your industry. They are a resource to help you find a solution that fits your business.