Why do Sage customers consider options to Sage Virtual Terminal?
Sage customers using the Sage Credit Card Processing service or considering options are often surprised to learn there is an alternative. We find that merchants are most concerned with PCI Compliance and reducing credit card processing fees. They are happy to hear that APSPAYS is a great option to maintain PCI Compliance and reduce fees associated with the Sage Virtual Terminal. In this article, we will explore 14 reasons why it’s a good idea to consider an option to Sage Virtual Terminal. A "Virtual Terminal" it the web interface required for processing card-not-present transactions. Virtual terminals offer the ability to make "card-not-present payments." Virtual terminals allow merchants or customers to enter credit card payment information online or via a mobile device to complete payments. Virtual terminals are the ideal solution for many companies including real estate agents, professional services, and wholesale distributors.
If you are already using Sage credit card processing, you may have noticed how easily fees add up. Simple credit card processing mistakes often lead to higher credit card processing fees. Setting up your virtual terminal accounts properly helps to avoid providing incorrect business information that results in higher processing fees. If you are already using Sage Payment Solutions and Sage Virtual Terminal or considering this service, now you know you have options. American Payment Solutions and the APSPAYS virtual terminal service also integrates with all Sage ERP systems and offers the same features at a lower cost.
Sage Virtual Terminal vs. APSPAYS – 14 Reasons to Consider APSPAYS
APSPAYS offers you the following benefits that make this the option of choice among many Sage customers:
- Convenient 24-hour access to payment processing and reporting
- Automated recurring billing
- Improved cash flow
- Fraud detection and prevention (volume thresholds, risk parameters)
- Reduce invoicing costs
- No additional licensing fees
- Virtual Terminals (no integration needed, no software to install, simply use your web browser to securely log in to process transactions)
- Credit card tokenization for secure access to future customer transactions
- Real-time Payment Gateway
- Level 3 supported gateway for US accounts, (significant savings for business to government or business to business transactions)
- Batch processing when real time approvals are not required
- 100% PCI-DSS compliant at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest Amex fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding including AMEX making reconciliation process easier
Ask the Sage credit card processing experts at American Payment Solutions. We are here to be your advocate and experts. Our knowledge and relationships are key to helping you get the lowest rate possible. We guarantee it. If we can't meet or beat your current credit card processing rate we will offer $500 for the trouble to evaluate it, no questions asked.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Sage sold Sage Payment Solutions on June 2, 2017. The buyer, GTCR LLC, is a Chicago-based firm specializing in driving growth through acquisitions. While GTCR is likely to change Sage Payment Solutions once they take control, it’s still unclear how this change will impact Sage customers.
Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net by Stuart Miles