Sage 100 Consultant Tip: What to do when Paperless Office won't print
Sage 100 ERP consultant, we had a client who had a technical issue with Paperless Office hanging up. Do you know how to stop this from happening?
NOTE: Consult with your certified Sage 100 ERP consultant before making any changes to your Sage 100 ERP system.
Question: We are a Sage 100 user, we are using the Paperless Office and the printer hangs up forever.
Answer: Here's what to do when Paperless Office hangs up...
Sage 100 ERP Indio Consultant Reviews 6 Steps to Stop Paperless Office Hangups
1) Check permissions on Sage PDF Converter:
Click on: HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG, Software, Sage PDF Converter, right click select permissions and set full rights to everyone. Apply and OK.
2) In Sage 100, File Run PL_AdvancedOptions_UI
3) Uninstall Converter, then Install Converter.
4) De-install Workstation Setup and then Re-Installed Workstation and run Update.
5) Find Sage PDF Converter from printer properties, install Sage port if not there, on the security tab set full permissions to everyone. Apply and OK.
6) Back to Sage 100, File Run PL_AdvancedOptions_UI and test Sage PDF printer.
This should solve the problem in most cases, Paperless Office printing is done on a machine by machine basis so it is necessary to check these steps on each machine.
Mike is an expert on ERP and fund accounting and supports Abila Fund Accounting and Sage 100 ERP with over 25 years in the accounting software industry. Mike is also a Sage Certified Trainer and a recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of ERP systems, including Sage.
Specialties: Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS90 / MAS200), Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, Acumatica, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
We republished this blog because this issue is common occurance with Sage 100 users - Sage 100 ERP Consultant Tip: Stop Paperless Office Hangups
Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net by KROMKRATHOG