Did you miss the live session? It's not too late.
Watch the recording on YouTube!
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020 - recorded
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
What would happen if your servers failed or there was a security breach? What would it cost if your Sage 100, 300, 500 or Sage X3 application was not accessible potentially for days?
According to IDC, as many as 50% of organizations affected by some form of business disruption won’t survive the event. Of those that do, IDC found that the average cost of downtime is $250,000 per hour across all industries and organizational sizes.
Join us to learn why businesses are moving their Sage systems to the cloud. Do you need to move your workforce fully or partially to work remotely? If so, don't miss this webinar!
Topics will include:
- How operating in the cloud has a positive impact on:
- Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
- System Performance
- Consistency of Data and Reporting
- What cloud hosting options look like for Sage:
- Pricing models, architecture and design
- The Cloud at Work Sage Hosting options, including:
- Moving current systems to the cloud
- Migrating your on-premise solution to a per-employee, per-month pricing model
- Knowing Your Risk and Understanding Your Cost
- What are the risks in moving Sage ERP to Cloud?
- How to retain your investment (ROI)