Is your growing business on an outdated accounting system? More successful businesses are turning to Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud to improve their performance through effective application of controls. Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud helps you manage your financials and growing pains in 5 important ways.
Growing businesses move forward with Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud
- Robust functionality and reporting - Microsoft Dynamics helps you reach your business goals and growth plans with functionality that growing businesses need like real-time currency and consolidation tracking. Power BI provides a readily available and easy way to create ad-hoc reports and queries into the accounting system data without knowing more advanced reporting tools like SSRS Reports or Power Apps.
- Easy to use - Automated Workflows are easy to set up and use. Microsoft’s Workflow helps you effectively manage finances and can enable more growth for your business needs.
- Grow efficiently - Microsoft Security helps you reduce costs and really enable your data access to track more data from other systems.
- Define permissions - Safeguard your business by setting up role-based security to keep your data protected and be prepared for the unexpected so your business never misses a beat.
- Do business anywhere — Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud allows you to access dashboards and information wherever you are located.
Why growing businesses choose Microsoft Dynamics and Office 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud can have your team sharing, connecting and reporting regardless of where they need to work, with security-enhanced access via a web browser. The move to Azure is just part and parcel of the revolution happening in business today, with more flexible ways of sharing information and the ability to visualize and interact with data in real time from virtually anywhere.
Only Microsoft offers a complete platform with the flexibility to deliver the solutions you need, from the server to cloud or desktop to mobile devices. The Microsoft cloud, along with Power BI, gives businesses a connected platform that helps automate their core processes and lets them grow their operations efficiently by enabling better reporting with Management Reporter. Since its introduction, Microsoft Dynamics has proven to be a total business solution that helps organizations focus less on their infrastructure and more on their strategic needs.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software — we also train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions provide accounting personnel the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step toward growth with Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud.
Call 212-DYNAMICS or visit www.microsoftfinancialsoftware.com to learn more!
Another version of this blog was previously published on December 19, 2018 - “How can Microsoft Dynamics help you move forward in 2019?”
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net by krishna art