Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Helps with Sales and Marketing with Tight Integration to Microsoft CRM and More
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Sales and Marketing helps improve your customer relationship management (CRM) by improving the way both groups work to help increase productivity and visibility. This is another example of Microsoft’s continued commitment and development of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP). Sales and Marketing will benefit from some key improvements outlined below with the release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017. If you’re considering Dynamics NAV for your growing business, it’s a robust business solution that continues to be enhanced with each release. It’s quick to implement, easy to use and has the power to support your business ambitions. Key for the popularity of Dynamics NAV 2017 is integration and simplicity. This latest ERP solution offers robust business management functionality including Sales and Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Sales and Management Benefits
1. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration: Enabling integration between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows for a more efficient lead-to-cash process and enables users to make more informed decisions without switching products. Efficiency is gained by ensuring tight integration between accounts and customers, and adding cross-product features for the lead-to-cash flow. Specifically, now it is possible to:
• Couple and synchronize Customer, Contacts, and other data between the two systems.
• Create a Microsoft Dynamics NAV price list in CRM.
• View Microsoft Dynamics CRM Opportunities/Quotes, and Cases from within Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017. View Microsoft Dynamics NAV customer statistics data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Navigate between the two systems.
• Move CRM Sales Orders to Microsoft Dynamics NAV and update the information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In Dynamics NAV 2017, there's a new wizard to guide you through the setup process, which enables seamless coupling of Microsoft Dynamics CRM records with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 records. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Solution on the CRM side is automatically deployed through the wizard. You can also work with prices in currencies that differ from the local currency, using the coupling of the Customer Price Group record in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and the Price List in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
2. Campaign Management: Organize campaigns based on segments of your contacts that you define. Define segments based on specific criteria, such as sales, contact profiles, and interactions, and reuse existing segments or segmentation criteria. Use the Merge feature in Word (or send other file formats) to communicate with the contacts in your segment. To send a document to people of different nationalities in their native language, use Campaign Management with Interaction/Document Management.
3. Relationship Management: You can work more effectively with Relationship Management from your phone, taking advantage of enhancements to the Sales and Relationship Management Role Center. A simplified CRM includes contact management, interactions, and sales opportunities. You can also use improved interactions logging from your phone, logging email messages using Office 365.
4. Contact Classification: Sort your contacts into categories, and automatically classify your customers based on criteria you specify. For example, you can see the program group contacts in terms of revenue. Use this information to target contacts for your campaigns. Divide your customers into ABC segments and even use this module for rating (assign the weights of two questions to identify the value of a third question).
5. Contact Management: Maintain an overview of your contacts, and personalize your approach to them. Record your contact information for all business relationships. This module is tightly integrated with the Sales and Receivables application area. You can also:
• Get an automatic alert if you enter contact information that already exists with the duplicate check function.
• Get a precise view of prospects and customers by categorizing your contacts based on profiling questions.
• Issue quotes to prospects or create sales documents for specific contacts if you have Sales Order Management.
• Use Contact Synchronization to integrate your contacts from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 with your People Hub in Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook.
• Keep your contacts synchronized between Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 and Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook, and automatically run a background synchronization at scheduled times.
• Use filters to synchronize only the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 contacts that you want to see in Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook.
About iCepts Technology Group, Inc. Middletown, PA
We are a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner offering implementation, service, and support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV in: PA, DC, DE, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, VA, WV, and the entire Mid-Atlantic Region. We also offer implementation, service, and support for Accellos One Warehouse Management Systems in: PA, DC, DE, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, VA, WV, and the entire Mid-Atlantic Region.
As experienced SCM, WMS and ERP consultants and value added resellers (VARs), we provide start to finish services for the solutions we represent Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Distribution and Manufacturing, Accellos Warehouse Management System (WMS), Server virtualization, open source VOIP phone systems and infrastructure and security. We provide services that cover process analysis, implementation, training, security and networking. Naturally, we also provide full ongoing support for years after implementation to help our clients succeed. We are your one stop shop for your business technology needs.
Another version of this article was previously posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. - A Pennsylvania Microsoft Dynamics NAV Reseller on August 2, 2017 by Greg Miles - Sales and Marketing Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net by Stuart Miles